[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 27 10:20:41 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

With the cloud cover, the weather has cooled down from the previous 90s
to allow us a cooler day for our big open house celebration.  Mildred
and her crew have been working very hard getting everything ready for
this afternoon and the tables look gorgeous!  Our Maintenance workers
also have been getting in on the preparations, setting up, cleaning and
moving things around, and Keith Lewis has been working madly trying to
get all our electronics ready.  Everyone is doing a great job.

Remember, the Grill and the Cyber Cafe will be closed today to allow
more preparation time for the Regent's luncheon and open house
festivities this afternoon.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Shirley Calhoun of the Maintenance
Dept. and my husband, Gary, who shares the same day with her, if not the
same year.

Our menu for today includes:
          Cabbage rolls
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Field peas
          Corn
          California blend vegetables
          Chicken strips

And for dessert, have a Cookie or some Jello.