[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Aug. 31

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 31 09:55:33 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Wow, it was a great weekend, but seemed really short!  We had a great
PAWS adoption day Saturday in front of Roy's, adopting out 8 dogs, most
of which were due to be put down at the pound, so they were really lucky
to escape that horrible fate.  It really makes you feel good to know
you've helped save those poor dogs from an untimely death, and given
them a chance to go on and be a beloved part of someone's family, as
they should be.

Hard to believe it's almost Labor Day and time for the big Choctaw
Nation Labor Day Celebration at Tuskahoma again.  Our Nursing Grant
Coordinator, Anne Hester, will be there spreading the word about great
careers in Nursing, with informational materials available on our
wonderful EOSC Nursing Program.

Our menu for today includes:
                Meatloaf
                Mashed potatoes and brown gravy