[Eoscstudents] Helpful Handouts for WebAdvisor and WebCT

Kathy Couch kacouch at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 31 12:45:12 CDT 2009

Hello students,

My name is Ms. Couch.  I'm working with the college to help Eastern
students with "how to" information for the use of WebAdvisor and
WebCT.   I've prepared two documents that I believe will be helpful for
you.  Please review the instructions given in the documents.

If you have questions or concerns as you are working through your use of
WebAdvisor and/or WebCT, I would be happy to offer my help.  You can
e-mail me at kacouch at eosc.edu or call my office at 918-465-1754.  Have a
great semester.  Ms. Couch.