[Eoscstudents] HOME BASKETBALL GAMES TUESDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHTS, Dec. 1st. and Dec. 3rd:

Andy Mace amace at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 1 12:52:39 CST 2009

HOME BASKETBALL GAMES TONIGHT(DEC. 1st.) and THURSDAY(DEC. 3rd)   BOTH
CONFERENCE GAMES:
TUESDAY:
Lady Mountaineers vs. 10-0 Northern/ Enid Women at 6pm
Mountaineers vs. Northern/Enid  Men  at 8pm

THURSDAY:
Lady Mountaineers vs. Northern/Tonkawa Women at 6pm
Mountaineers vs. Northern/Tonkawa Men at 8pm

Note: Northern/ Enid Women are the NO. 1 Ranked team in Region II and
also nationally ranked.
Note: This will be the fourth undefeated team the Lady Mountaineers have
played this season: Tyler, Tx.  was 4-0. Angelina, Tx.  was 7-0. Howard,
Tx.  was 7-0 and Cloud, Ks. was 8-0.  The Cloud team we played at Barton
County and the Howard team at Garden City. This game tonight against
undefeated Northern/Enid,  who recently beat NEO 67-62 AT  NEO , will be
the first Nationally Ranked and undefeated team we have played at home.
Eastern women are 5-5 and 1-1 in the new conference.