[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 2 Grill Open Today!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:08:21 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Well, nothing needed defrosting this morning, thank goodness, but it
sure was wet out!  I shudder to think what it'll be like when I have to
go clean the PAWS pens this evening!  I may look like I was in the Mud
Bowl!

Wasn't the Faculty/Staff Christmas Reception nice yesterday?  I really
enjoyed the food, and visiting with various people, and the singing, and
the food.  Thanks to Pres. Smith for hosting this event, and thanks also
to Mildred and our Cafeteria crew for preparing all the delicious finger
foods for everyone to enjoy.

If you're trying to get in the Christmas spirit, be sure and come over
and purchase a beautiful Christmas pointsettia from our EOSC
Horticulture Dept.  They will be on sale here in the Student Center
lobby between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.

And while you're in a shopping mood, be sure and check out the Psycho
Club Silent Auction going on today, also.

And tomorrow you can stock up on stocking stuffers, Christmas gifts or
just some bling for yourself at the Jewelry Sale in the President's
Dining Room hosted by the Student Affairs office.

Our menu for today includes:
          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
          Green peas
          Hot link sandwich
          Garden blend rice
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some German Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Have a great day and watch out for that cold front that's coming in,