[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 3 Grill Open!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 3 10:15:53 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Wow, I just read the notice that our EOSC Library is participating in
Operation Santa PAWS!  That is so cool and so sweet of them!  Our PAWS
group appreciates all the donations and any volunteer time anyone can
donate to help us in our quest to care for and find homes for homeless
pets that are without families of their own.  It's especially rough on
them during the winter months when being forced to live outside can
amount to a death sentence.  Thank you ladies so much for thinking of
them.

Don't forget about the Jewelry Sale today in the President's Dining Room
of the Student Center.  The Student Affairs office is sponsoring it to
raise funds to help with their projects for the benefit of Eastern.
It's a great opportunity to do some secret shopping and pick up a few
gifts or stocking stuffers to hide away til Santa comes.

This weekend, along with the Weaving Program at the Gallery, and the
downtown Christmas parade, the Senior Citizen's Center, next to the
Latimer County Public Library, will be hosting the annual Christmas
Bazaar, Friday 9-6 and Saturday 9-3.  There will be door prizes given
away hourly and hot apple cider and coffee available free while you shop.

Our menu for today includes:
          Goulash (Great on a cold day like today!)
          Green beans
          Vegetable blend
          Garlic bread sticks
          Chicken strips
          French fries

And for dessert have some luscious Peach Cobbler.

Keep warm, but if you can't, come on over for a cup of hot chocolate,