[Eoscstudents] Connors Game tonight

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:09:19 CST 2009

I am encouraging you to print the announcement and save for your dorm
room, or office.  We would like to have as many Eastern students, staff
and faculty at the Connor's Game tonight.  Our attendance has been poor
lately and we would like to cheer our teams on, support our cheerleaders
and pom team and show just what kind of Eastern Spirit we have.  If you
are a Northeastern State University alum or are intending to transfer to
NSU after you complete your degree here at Eastern, NSU will be at the
game tonight to shoot t-shirts, have give-aways and promote good
relations between our colleges.  It's a Gold to the Green night at
Eastern!!!