[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Feb. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:57:37 CST 2009

Happy Friday the 13th everyone,

I hope no one stayed at home under their bed for fear of the dreaded
Friday the 13th.  After all, it is a Friday, how bad could it be?  I'm
at least having a better day today than I did yesterday when I woke up
all stuffy, headachey and brain damaged and decided I'd be better off
staying home recuperating.

Belated birthday wishes go out to Carter Mattson and Leona Johnson who
celebrated their big day yesterday, (and may still be celebrating).  And
current birthday wishes go out to VP Leah McLaughlin who celebrates her
day today, and also Kathy Scroggins who will celebrate her birthday and
Valentine's day together tomorrow.

Better enjoy the nice weather today, because I believe a cold front is
coming in this evening sometime and we're in for a chilly weekend.  Good
Valentine snuggling weather, I guess, if you're so inclined.   Or a good
hot chocolate and a good book type weekend.

Congratulations to all the "Big Losers"!  Keep up the good work!
Remember we have a full salad bar at lunch!

Our menu for today includes:
             Hot wings
             Shrimp poppers
             Spinach
             Macaroni and cheese
             Green beans
             French fries
             California blend vegetables

And for dessert have a hunk of Cookie Bar.

Have a great Valentine's weekend,