[Eoscstudents] Financial Aid & Loan Checks

Lynn Hackworth lhackworth at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 16 09:52:09 CST 2009

  Yes,  some of you will soon be seeing your MONEY!

We, at the Business Office, would like to pass along the following
information that we have obtained.

* It does not matter what type of aid you are receiving, the following
rules apply to ALL.

*ALL STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PHOTO ID . NO EXCEPTIONS!

* Checks will be issued to our Office on Wednesdays only, (the first
batch MAY be received on February 18th),  AFTER 10 am.
 You may call or come by the Business office after 10 am each Wednesday,
to find out if your check is in the weeks batch.
( Please note:  there will be NO disbursements made beforehand, because
we will not receive them until after 10 am.)

* Some students have received aid from more than 1 source.  Please be
aware that you will not receive all aid in one check.

* SOME AID YOU MAY NOT SEE AT ALL IN CHECK FORM,  for it may have all
been applied to your account.

We hope that this will help all of you and make your trip to the
Business office quick and efficient.

Thanks for your time,

Lynn Hackworth

--