[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 16 Happy President's Day!

Mildred Whisenhunt mwhisenhunt at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 16 09:58:02 CST 2009

Hi folks,

I hope you all had an excellent Valenentine's Day weekend.  And today is
President's Day!  And in honor of President's Day, my computer has had
some sort of a stroke, or amnesia, or some kind of an unexplainable
issue, (or maybe it's just taking the holiday off), where when I click
on any of my new emails that I still need to read, it dredges one up
from back in '06 from Ruth Brelsford asking everyone to let their
students attend the Constitution Day program?  Don't ask me how that
popped up.  And it's determined not to go away.  I went through some
Compacting File program that Jeff told me to do and when it was all done
with that I thought sure everything would be better, but not, there's
Ruth again.  Wish me luck getting it back to normal.
I had to borrow Mildred's to send out the menu.

Our menu for today includes:
             Grilled chicken patty
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Steamed broccoli
             Baby carrots
             Black eyed peas
             Baked potato bar
             Pizza
And for dessert have some of our wonderful soft serve Ice Cream and
Toppings.