[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 17 09:48:44 CST 2009

Hi folks,

I hope this email comes through okay.  It seems I am able to send emails
out, but am not able to receive any in.  I don't know where they're
going, I'll leave that up to Jeff to figure out.  He's supposed to be
coming in here to give this thing a good going over as soon as he gets
done with Mildred's issues.

In the course of driving somewhere this weekend, I noticed how unusually
many birds were out flying around and singing like crazy.  That caused
me to really look around and notice that, lo and behold, there are
already some flowers blooming.  (I'm not saying that they're not going
to get frosted to death before it's over with, I'm just saying, look
around, I noticed some daffodils and some of that red flowering japonica
bush already.)  I know it's supposed to be colder again this weekend,
but it shouldn't be too long before we definitely notice an improvement
in the weather.  I'm ready.  Maybe we can all get out and take more nice
long walks.  That should help our Biggest Loser results.

Our menu for today includes:
             Lasagna
             Garlic bread
             Scalloped potatoes
             Green beans
             Orzo toscano (new rice dish, try it!)
             Veggie blend
             Baked potato bar
             Corn dogs
             French fries

And for dessert, have some yummy Bread Pudding!

Have a great day,

Rhoda  :-)