[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 18 09:23:13 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Well, my computer is once again performing in tip top shape, thanks to
Jeff Weems who came over and had a serious sit down with it yesterday.
It was very educational on my part, as I learned that you can't have
just unlimited emails in your inbox.  It will eventually cause a problem
(i. e. explode) and then your computer will be, as Jeff put it, (and I'm
sure this is a highly technical computer guru term), "all squirrelled
up".  Anyway, it's all better now, and I now know that there's a very
good reason for the "Delete" icon at the top of your email screen, and
I've been practicing using it.  Man I need to take a computer class and
learn more of these important little facts!

If you're needing a good laugh, make plans to attend the EOSC Theatre
Departments production of  "The Lone Star Love Potion".  Performances
will be this Thurs., Fri. and Sat. evening at 7:30 in Mitchell
Auditorium, or you can attend the final dress rehearsal today at 3:00 if
you can't make the evening shows.  Admission is free to all EOSC
students, staff and faculty, and a mere $3 for all others.  Come and see
a star quality performance by some of our best and brightest, (and
funniest),  theatre students before they head out for the Kennedy Center
competition next week.

Our menu for today includes:
                Pork roast
                Panhandler potatoes with peppers and onions
                Pinto beans
                Corn
                Fried okra
                Pasta bar
                Pizza

And for dessert have a helping of some good old fashioned Peach Cobbler.