[Eoscstudents] OSSAA Information:

Andy Mace amace at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 18 18:15:26 CST 2009

Hello:
If anyone would like more information about the Class B  Regional
Tournament (held at Eastern)  before tomorrow and all the High School
classes and what teams will be coming to Eastern to play and questions
you have about the whole High School Basketball Playoff system, go to
the OSSAA web-site at www.OSSAA.com.    GO TO SPORTS ON THE OSSAA home
page, then winter sports, then basketball and then the Class B Area IV
information.
There are several schools coming that we normally draw students from in
our area and there are several who will be new to our campus, like
Sasakwa and Tupelo.

Thank you, Andy Mace, Women's Basketball/Softball