[Eoscstudents] Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 20 10:02:15 CST 2009

Our plans for this event have changed because our baseball team is
hosting a double header that day with TexArkana at our home field.
Therefore we will NOT have a pep rally in the field house at 4:30 that
day.  We are encouraging people to attend both games the first of which
begins at 12 noon.  During the break between games we will introduce our
baseball players and if our softball players are present we will
introduce them as well as this event is about both of our ball teams
that we are proud of.  We will still pass out peanuts and crackerjacks
to the audience and maybe even get in one chorus of "Take Me Out To the
Ballgame" at the ballgame.  We apologize for this change in plans but we
just didn't sinc our event plans with our athletic calendar since we
made this plan a year ago.  Live and learn.  Hope you will be able to
join us watching our baseball team, meeting our softball players and
enjoying some time at our home field.  Dean of Students