[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Jan. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 9 09:10:29 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Just wanted to remind you one more time that we will close after lunch
today, and remain closed until the dinner meal on Sunday when we will
reopen to feed our returning dorm students.  Then Monday will officially
kick off the new semester here at Eastern.  Here's hoping all our
students and faculty will return with good attitudes ready to have a
great semester.

According to my sources, Brenda Kennedy will be celebrating a birthday
this weekend.  Hope she has a good one.

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken fried steak
             Mashed potatoes and gravy