[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 15 09:58:02 CST 2009

Hi folks,

I hope none of you have frozen up yet.  The high for today is not
supposed to be anywhere near what any normal person could even by a
remote stretch think of as a high temperature, most likely not even
making it out of the 20's.  Be sure and provide plenty of food and  warm
bedding for your outdoor pets if you just can't bring them in the
house.  (I saw something on the news the other day where a pet had
kicked over a space heater and caught some people's home on fire.  The
really unusual part was, the pet was a goat.  Man they must've really
loved that goat!  We've had cats, dogs, birds, iguanas, and even kept
baby chicks and ducks in the house at times, but not a goat.  They're
about as bad as cats at climbing on everything and will eat just about
anything.  Not what I'd think of as a good house type pet.)  And make
sure and break the ice on outdoor pet's water pans.  It's hard to get a
drink if your tongue is stuck to the ice!

Happy birthday wishes go out today to instructor Cathy Cogburn.  Hope
she has a really enjoyable day.

Best of luck to our men's and women's basketball teams who are up
against Enid today at Enid.  That's a long drive, I certainly hope
they're able to come back home victorious.  Maybe that'll make the trip
seem shorter.

Our menu for today includes:
             Burritos with chili and cheese
             Refried beans
             Mexican rice
             Corn
             Nachos
             Corn dogs
             French fries

And for dessert have some yummy Bread Pudding.

Bundle up and have a great day,

Rhoda    :-)

P.S.  Don't forget we have regular & sugar-free Hot Chocolate available
over here.  This would be a great day for a cup to warm you up.

rw