[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. July 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 20 09:31:17 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, they're telling us this is to be the week of "the big move",
(really, this time) and fortunately, it's supposed to be slightly cooler
than normal, maybe even only in the 80's some days.  I can live with
that.  Let's hope everything goes smoothly with no major problems.  Keep
your fingers crossed!

It's hard to believe summer is this close to being over!  We'll blink
twice and school will have started back again.  Looks like this week is
Book Buyback, so if you want to sell back your used textbooks, this is
the time to do it.  That way you'll get a little money to pay on the
next batch!

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken and dumplings
             Steak fingers
             Brussels sprouts

And for dessert have some All American Apple Cobbler.