[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. July 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 21 09:48:38 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

There's a rumor that we had storms last night, but I guess I slept right
through it.  It's really left things a lot cooler today though.  Let's
hope it stays this way for a while!  Moving our whole building of stuff
is stressful enough without being overheated at the same time thank you
very much!

 From the email that Linda Enis sent out, it sounds like Doug and the
Post Office are pretty well already relocated into their new digs.  The
rest of us surely can't be too far behind.  They really did start moving
a bunch of our food from our main storage room yesterday, along with
various other pieces of equipment, etc. that we can get along without
for a few days, but yes, we are still serving meals here today.

Our menu for today includes:
                 Pepper steak (Haven't tried it yet but it sure smells
good!)
                 Scandinavian blend vegetables
                 Rice
                 Potato chips
                 Hot rolls

And for dessert have a hunk of Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar.