[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. June 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 4 11:07:27 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Wow, it's definitely mosquito season!  I was trying to get to sleep last
night but kept hearing that familiar irritating whine in my ear, so I
turned the light back on and watched and waited until I saw the little
pest and finally managed to swat it.  Thinking the coast was clear, I
once again turned off the light and got comfortable, only to hear the
same annoying high pitched drone all over again.  I had to repeat this
three times before I finally got the room clear of the bloodthirsty
little suckers!  I knew if I just went on to sleep I'd wake up looking
like I had measles or something, with red spots all over me from the
bites.

It looks like it's going to be a nice weekend, so get out and enjoy it.
I think rain is supposed to set in again sometime next week, (to make
more puddles so we can grow more mosquitos!)

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Pizza
             BBQ weiners
             Sweet peas
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have a piece of Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting
or a Brownie.

Have a great weekend,