[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 16 09:54:44 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

It's supposed to be hot again today, but there was a wonderful breeze
blowing last night and this morning that cooled off my room enough to
make  my chihuahua, Trixie, head under the covers.   Wish it would stay
like that!   My daughter was jealous when she came in to talk to me and
found such a good breeze blowing in my room on the west side of the
house, when none was blowing her way on the east side, but she decided
she'd rather go back in her hot room and watch TV, rather than come in
my cooler room and sleep.

The East Cafeteria looks to be full of Cheerleaders having camp today,
just one of many camps we'll be hosting this summer.  I'm thinking
probably the Singing School camp will be using our new building.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to the Nursing Department's Betty
Wharton.  Have a great one and many more!

The Latimer County Arts Council will be sponsoring an appearance by
cowboy poet/metal artist, Bill Bunting, at The Gallery in downtown
Wilburton this Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00, so make plans to attend this
entertaining free event.  As well as getting to hear some of his poetry,
while sampling free refreshments, samples of his unique metalwork will
also be on display and available to purchase.

Our menu for today includes:
            BBQ ribs
            Chicken fried steak sandwich
            Steamed red potatoes
            Corn
            Baked beans
            French fries
            Hot rolls

And for dessert have some Cheesecake or Apple Cobbler.