[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. June 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:01:46 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Looking at the Weather Channel 10 day forecast, all you can see is a row
of 90's coming at us.  I've been trying to get out in the evenings and
pull a few of our worst weeds in the yard before the ground dries
totally up and they're in there like they're welded!

Don't forget about the Wilburton Rodeo coming up this weekend if you're
looking for something to do.   There should be lots of kickin',
snortin', buckin' action both Friday and Saturday night as well as a
chance to win a 4-wheeler or a cash prize.

Our menu for today includes:
                Enchiladas
                Spanish rice
                Grilled chicken patty with mushroom soup
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Garden peas
                Mixed veggies
                Fried squash

And for dessert have some Apple Cobbler and Ice Cream.  (Yes, the ice
cream machine is back in commission!  Hallelujah!)