[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June the Last

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 30 09:53:08 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, June is coming to a screeching halt today.  (It's June 30th for
those of you who can't quite remember that little poem.)  The forecast
is for it to be cooler than last week but still somewhat warmer than
normal.  (Of course, with Oklahoma weather, who's to say what's
normal?)  All I know is the days have been pretty darn hot, but the
evenings and nights are not so bad, (if you have mosquito spray).  Too
bad most of us have to be awake in the daytime and asleep when it
finally gets nice out!  I could really become pretty nocturnal during
the hot months like this.

I noticed Sally sent out the OLS Agenda for this fall yesterday.  It'll
be here before we know it!  And we'll be in the new building!  How
exciting!   After all these years of planning and waiting, we're almost
there!

I got a cool new magazine for women in the mail the other day called N
Common, dealing with lifestyle connections of southeast Oklahoma .  I
had never heard of it before but evidently it's out of McAlester!  It
has a lot of advertisements for area businesses, even The Gallery here
in Wilburton, and articles about interesting places to go in southeast
Oklahoma, including our own Robber's Cave!  I even saw Coach Stone's
picture in it!  The greatest part is it's free and you can subscribe by
calling 423-1700.

Our menu for today includes:
          Spaghetti with meat sauce
          Deli selections:  Ham, bologna and turkey
          Green beans
          Carrots
          Hot rolls

And for dessert have a Cookie or two!