[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 29 09:55:39 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, we're supposed to be having a "cool spell" with the temperature
only getting up into the 90s today!  (How ridiculous does that sound,
that that's considered cool, but after last week, I understand it and am
even looking forward to it!)

Don't forget to stop by the EOSC Cheerleaders Fireworks Stand by the
pawn shop and get ready for the 4th!  It's coming at us this Saturday
and you know you'll need some firecrackers, smoke bombs, Roman candles,
etc. to celebrate with.   Go by and support our cheerleaders!

Our menu for today includes:
          Chicken strips
          Chili cheese fries
          Baked potato bar
          Gravy
          Corn
          Broccoli with cheese
          Hot rolls

And for dessert you have a choice between Peach Cobbler or Cherry Dump Cake.