[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday March 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 13 09:43:06 CDT 2009

Happy Friday the 13th everyone,

I don't care if it is the 13th, it's a Friday and that's a good thing,
especially the Friday before Spring Break.  Now if it would just warm up
before I get frost bite.  I have to keep going and "checking to make
sure the oven is still working".  (This is done by spending some time
standing in front of it thawing out mainly).

With a total loss of 136 pounds over all of campus, it sounds like our
Biggest Loser project is doing good things for everyone's health.  I did
better this week than last week, so that was very encouraging to me.  I
really wouldn't mind getting down at least close to what my driver's
license says I weigh.  Of course, I'd have to get a whole new
wardrobe.   Now if I won the pot that wouldn't be so hard.
Hmmm...there's some encouragement.

Our menu for today includes:
             Pit ham
             Chicken with noodles
             Baked potato bar
             Black eyed peas
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Crispy cubed potatoes

And for dessert have a yummy Chocolate Brownie.

Have a great Spring Break,