[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 23 10:01:04 CDT 2009

Welcome back everyone!

Wow, spring break was great!  Hard to believe it's over so soon!  I hope
you all enjoyed yours and got lots of rest or got lots accomplished,
whichever you needed most.  I did some of both.

I really enjoyed those days of nice weather.  My daughter and I got out
and went for walks a few times, once down the nature trail past the
gazebo at Robber's Cave.   It's so pretty out there, I hated to see that
some of their signs and bird houses had been vandalized.   If any of you
do woodwork as a hobby, I bet they'd appreciate any help you could give
with replacing their bird houses and feeders.

Remember this Saturday is our EOSC employee picnic and it will be held
at Robber's Cave so you'll get to see our beautiful park first hand if
you come to the picnic.  There will be lots of food, fun, and friends,
along with games and door prizes for everyone, so be sure and make plans
to join us!

Our menu for today includes:
                Pork spare ribs
                Baked beans
                Chili dogs
                French fries
                Corn
                Brussels sprouts
                Roasted garlic and tomato soup
                Hot rolls

And for dessert have some yummy Ice Cream with a variety of  Toppings to
choose from.