[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday May 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri May 1 09:58:31 CDT 2009

Happy May Day everyone,

Looks like another cloudy day, but at least no rain yet.  We're promised
a good dose of it along with much cooler temperatures for this weekend,
though.  Sounds like it'll be a good time to stay in with a good book
and catch up on your reading, or maybe do some housework (yuck).   How
about a good movie and some popcorn?

Today at 10:30 or tonight at 7:30 will be the last performances of
Little Shop of Horrors so make sure and plan to attend whichever time
you can.  I hope to attend this evening myself since I'll be at work
during the matinee.

Our menu for today includes:
             Enchiladas
             Refried beans
             Corn
             Chicken nuggets
             French fries

And for dessert have a yummy piece of Chocolate Cake topped with
Chocolate Frosting.

Have a great weekend,