[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. May 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue May 12 09:43:57 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Looking at the weather map, it appears that we're sitting in a clear
spot right in the middle of a rash of stormy spots with possibly another
area of storms headed this way.   If we're lucky they'll veer somewhere
else and we'll get to see that mysterious bright light in the sky again
today.  I had a vague recollection of seeing it sometime in the past,
but couldn't quite remember what to call it.   If it would just come
back again, I think I could remember what it is.

It's Day 2 of Finals Week.  I hope everyone's well prepared and feeling
good about their tests.  Be sure and get a good night's sleep every
night so you'll be mentally alert and on top of things, and come in and
get a good breakfast, too.  I know college students are not generally
big breakfast eaters, when it comes to getting up early and making it to
the Cafeteria in the morning, but a good breakfast should improve your
mood and your brain power.  How can you concentrate on tests and getting
the right answers when you're sitting there listening to your stomach
growl about how hungry you are?

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburger steak
             Scalloped potatoes
             Green beans
             Winter blend vegetables
             Baby carrots
             Fish sandwich on a bun
             Potato chips

And for dessert have some Peach Cobbler or some Ice Cream and Toppings.

Have a great day and good luck with finals,