[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 3 10:14:43 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

The morning's rainstorm once again had the kittens under my car and the
schnauzer shaking, but I managed to get all that taken care of without
any major breakdowns.  I grabbed up the 2 little kittens that were under
my car and put them in a dry box that we use for the cats to sleep in.
I don't know where the little black one has gotten off to, but I hope it
finds someplace dry to get in.  I know I'm certainly glad to be indoors
looking out on days like this.

Mildred, head of our Cafeteria,  is now officially on vacation until the
14th, so anything you need from the Cafeteria from now til the 14th will
need to go through either Linda Almy, Mildred's assistant supervisor, or
myself, as we've sworn not to disturb her for anything short of a major
disaster, and we've all voted not to have any of those.  She is to be
allowed to have this post-traumatic breakdown time to recover from
moving from one building to another, equipment changes, staff changes,
fish frys, board meetings, and open house festivities without
interruption, so that she can gather her wits, and come back rested and
at the top of her game as usual.  (Boy, that sounds good, doesn't it?
Now everyone will be wanting a vacation!)

I know I sent out a separate email pertaining to this, but just ot
remind everyone, the Cafeteria will be open for Brunch and Dinner ONLY
on Mon.,  Sept. 7, Labor Day.  Then it's business as usual again on Tues.

Our menu for today includes:
            Swedish meatballs
            Rice
            Vegetable blend
            Blackeye peas
            Baked potato bar
            French fries
            Chicken strips
             Pizza
            Hot rolls
            (And don't forget the Grill option!)

And for dessert, have some yummy Bread Pudding.