[Eoscstudents] PELL UPDATE

Gail Richey grichey at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 17 16:27:38 CDT 2009

The first disbursement of the PELL Grant refunds has arrived in the Business
Office at the Wilburton campus. This will not be every student that has a
PELL grant, it is just the first disbursement. We will be printing checks
every Wednesday. You will not be able to pick them up until after 10:00 a.m.

If you are receiving a loan check the refund should be in our office 7-10
days after your disbursement date. The Business Office will send out an
e-mail when we get a disbursement of loans, OTAG, and OHLAP. Please be sure
to bring a student ID. We can also mail the check at your request to the
address on file. You will need to contact the Business Office to have the
check mailed to you at (918) 465-1831.

Thanks,

Gail Wilson

Eastern Oklahoma State College