[Eoscstudents] SSS Trips

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 21 13:50:31 CDT 2009

Mrs. Haynes has posted the upcoming trips for the rest of this semester,
but I would like to add that if any McAlester student would like to take
part in any of the trips, please call either me at 465-1823  or Mrs.
Haynes at 465-1822.  You can be picked up in McAlester.

those trips, again are:

East Central University                        Mon.        Oct.  5
Southeastern OK State University               Thurs.      Oct.  8
  Ft. Washita
Northeastern OK State University               Tues.       Oct.  13
   Cherokee Heritage Center
Oklahoma State University                      Fri.        Oct   23

The trip to Southeastern is for tour and transfer.  If you are
graduating  this semester and are planning to transfer to Southeastern,
please contact Mrs. Haynes and also be sure you have applied for
graduation with the registrar.