[Eoscstudents] Pre Enrollment

Linda Enis lenis at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 6 16:09:14 CDT 2010

Spring enrollment is almost here and I want to make you aware of changes
that are taking place.

As you pre enroll, the following statement will be a part of your
enrollment process.

By completing this registration, you are agreeing to the following
statement:

I promise to pay Eastern Oklahoma State College all charges on my
student account by the due date. Eastern Oklahoma State College may also
apply up to $200.00 of federal financial aid that exceeds current year
charges toward the prior years balance on my account with the college.
If I should default on my account, I agree to pay all finance charges
and costs, including collection agency costs, attorney fees, and
litigation costs, incurred by EOSC in efforts to collect.  I understand
that all unpaid charges may be subject to credit bureau reporting and/or
state income tax attachment.  If I am unable to attend EOSC for any
reason, I understand that I must officially drop within the published
drop/add period to avoid financial obligation or a grade liability.  I
understand that transcript and registration holds are placed on unpaid
accounts.

The reason for this statement is to make you aware that by enrolling you
are creating a financial obligation. If you do not pay your bill, your
account will be turned over to a collection agency and you will incur
additional charges. It also gives the college the right to apply your
financial aid to your student account within the federal guidelines.

Secondly, we are changing the process of refunding student
reimbursements. We hope to have this process in place by the fall
semester and need to be sure that we have your correct mailing address
and phone number.  Please contact the Registrar's Office if you need to
update you student record.

Finally, remember that your account must be paid or covered by financial
aid prior to enrolling. We have mailed statements today. If you have any
questions, please contact the Business Office.

Good luck in enrolling and thank you for choosing Eastern Oklahoma State
College.

Linda Enis
Business Office Manager