[Eoscstudents] STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES TRANSFER TRIPS

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 7 08:47:17 CDT 2010

SSS STUDENTS

JUST A REMINDER THAT WE HAVE A TRIP TO NORTHEASTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
SCHEDULED FOR THEIR TRANSFER DAY.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO TRANSFER TO NSU, AND YOU ARE A SSS PARTICPANT, PLEASE
COME BY MY OFFICE TO SIGN UP SOON!

OSU Transfer day is fast approaching.  Are you transferring to OSU?  Come by
SSS to see what we can do to help you.  We have a trip planned to go to OSU
transfer day.  You must have all of you paper work filled out and must be
sign up with SSS for us to take you.  If you are interested please see one
of the SSS staff ASAP!

Thanks

June Haynes

Johnston 111