[Eoscstudents] (no subject)

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 9 15:30:48 CDT 2010

CAFETERIA AND CYBER CAFE SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION:

Attached you will find the current menu and price list for the Eastern
Oklahoma State College Cyber Cafe.  We have some great sandwiches and
other menu items available for breakfast or lunch, so come try us out!
If you miss the old Coffee Shop, you'll be glad to see Susie is now in
charge of our Cyber Cafe and will take care of you just like she used to
in the Coffee Shop.

The Cyber Cafe is open serving Breakfast each day from 7:00 a.m. to 8:45
a.m. made to order from our Grill.

Lunch is served from 11:00 to 1:45 in the Main Cafeteria, but you may
order your choice of fast food items through the Cyber Cafe until 1:30.

Dinner is served from 4:30 to 6:15 from Mon. thru Thurs.  Friday evening
dinner will be served from 5:00 to 6:00 and will be off the Grill.

The Cafeteria is closed on Saturdays.

The Cyber Cafe will be open on Sunday serving Brunch from 11:00 to 1:00,
and Dinner from 5:00 to 6:00.

Come enjoy a meal with us,

Mildred Whisenhunt and Staff