[Eoscstudents] Tutors

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 10 16:38:04 CDT 2010

Just a reminder, a tutor is available in Johnston Hall in the tutor lab
until 7:00 p.m. from Monday till Friday.  Today is the first day back
for Mary Hope, our Professional Tutor.  Come by and get a jump-start on
your math, English, or whatever subject you need.

We are still hiring tutors, so we are looking for students who are good
in a subject and looking for a work study job.  The hours are flexible,
and we are open from 8:00 am till 7:00 pm except on Friday.  We close at
5:00 p.m. on Friday.  We welcome referrals from the faculty.  Work study
pays minimum wage.  RCE jobs are limited, but you may apply for those as
well.  RCE jobs also pay minimum wage.

McAlester students may check with the tutor there for the hours and
availability of work study jobs.  Stop by room 208 in the Clark Bass
Building to get help with a subject or to apply for a work study
position.  Also, you may call Kathy Howe, Tutor Coordinator, at
918-465-1823 for information.

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services