[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Aug. 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 23 09:52:22 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Man, it was a hot weekend, and it looks like we've got another couple of
really hot days to endure before getting a little break.  I'm so ready
for that cooler weather break!  I bet our baseball and softball teams
are, too, since they have to play out in the heat.  I swear, I could
really become nocturnal during the hot summertime.  Night seems like the
only time of day fit to be up and around in!

There's a blood drive going on in the Ballroom today, so in keeping with
our recent Orientation theme, find the hero in you; give blood.  It
saves lives.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to our Registrar, Mrs. Donna Rice.  I
hope she has a very enjoyable day.

Our menu for today includes:
             Beef enchiladas
             Refried beans
             Spanish rice
             Zucchini and tomatoes
             California blend vegetables

And for dessert, come cool off with a helping of our Soft Serve Ice Cream!