[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 24 10:04:41 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

It's looking like it's shaping up to be a pretty nice day.  I'm always
glad to see some cloud cover in the summer as it keeps it from being so
unbearably hot.  And if we're lucky maybe we'll get a little rain out of
it, too.

Don't forget to vote today.  Our District 1 County Commissioner seat is
being decided today,  so be sure and go cast your vote on this if you're
in that district and a registered voter.  If you're 18 and you're not
registered to vote, you're not taking advantage of one of the wonderful
freedoms our land offers.  Take the time to go register, and make your
voice heard.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to our favorite Softball/Women's
Basketball coach, Andy Mess, (excuse me, I mean Mace).  Have a good one,
Andy.

And if you didn't make it yesterday, the blood drive will be going on
again today in the Ballroom, so come be a hero and give the gift of life
to someone who desperately needs it.

Our menu for today includes:
             Fried chicken
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Okra
             Corn
             Brussels sprouts
             Garden blend vegetables
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of Coconut Pie or Peanut Butter Pie.