[Eoscstudents] Student Support Services' TRiO Day trip

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 15 14:12:06 CST 2010

TRiO Student Support Services participants only,

If you are signed up to go on the TRiO Day trip to OKC, please confirm your
attendance with Mrs. Lovett, 918 465 1823, or Mrs. Haynes, 918 465 1822, or

Don't forget the trip is this Wed., Feb. 17

The Wilburton students should be at Johnston Hall, 1st floor by 5:45 am.

McAlester students will be picked up at the parking lot in front of
McDonalds at approx. 6:20-6:30am.

All EOSC Student Support Services students should remember that this is a
trip to our State Capitol.  Please be will groomed and dressed
appropriately!  Remember we will be in a close area for several hours and
strong perfumes and colognes are not always best.  Less is often best!   SSS
will give you a T-shirt to wear once we pick you up.  There are conduct
rules in the Capitol and on the House Floor that must be adhered to.  I will
remind you that we will be representing Eastern.  (You may wear jeans, but
try to wear your best ones.)

SSS will provide all meals.

Please let us know if you are going!

If you have canned goods that you are bringing for the "food drive", we will
have a box available.

Thank you and we hope we will see you Wed.

Mrs. Haynes