[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 15 09:51:45 CST 2010

Happy President's Day folks,

Even if it's not one of the holidays we get a day off for.  At least
with the Post Office closed, we won't have any bills delivered today!

I can't believe we again managed to get a beautiful snowfall without all
the dangerous ice and slick roads!  We must be living right!  Things are
supposed to warm up somewhat this week, with Wednesday being the best
one of the forecast, and rain coming in on Thursday or so.  Whoohoo,
just what we need to make more mud!

Tomorrow is the deadline for the Student Support Services food drive, so
if you are going to donate, be sure and bring your items tomorrow!

Our menu for today includes:
                 Chicken tetrazzini
                 California blend vegetables
                 Garlic bread

And for dessert have some of our yummy soft serve Ice Cream with your
choice of Toppings!

And don't forget about our great Grill!