[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 23 Grill Open

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 23 09:41:46 CST 2010

Hi folks,

It was a great Mountaineer Monday yesterday, with 200-300 plus students
on campus from many of the surrounding schools, all here to see what
Eastern is all about.  Most of them ate here in the Cafeteria and I can
tell you, the place was packed!  I hope we see many of these students
enrolled here come next fall.

And that won't be the last busy day we have this week, with the Science
Fair finishing out the week for us.  This will be our first Science Fair
in the new building, so I'm sure the students will be thrilled to have a
nice new facility to compete in.

Our menu for today includes:
             Pork loin
             Stuffing
             Carrots
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some tasty Apple Cobbler.

And for you Grill fans,  we will be serving our wonderful grilled
sandwiches again today.