[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mountaineer Monday Feb. 22 No Grill Today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 22 09:27:48 CST 2010

Hi Mountaineers!

As most of you are aware, it's Mountaineer Monday, so be ready for an
invasion of potential future Mountaineers on campus today!  No telling
where they may turn up!  This visit may help a lot of them decide
whether they want to become Mountaineers or not, so be sure and give
them a wonderful Eastern welcome, answer their questions and help them
in any way you can.  Let them know we're here to help them, their
concerns are important, and we'd be glad to have them decide to start
their college education here with us.   Their tomorrow can begin here at
Eastern, close to home and more like family!

Due to the sheer numbers of people expected on campus today, we will be
unable to operate the Grill.  We will however, have hamburgers and
french fries on our main line, along with pizza, so all you burger fans
won't have to do without.

Our menu for this Mountaineer Monday includes:
             Hamburgers
             French fries
             Pizza
             Baked beans

And for dessert have a yummy Brownie!

Have a great Mountaineer Monday everyone,