[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Feb. 19 No Grill Today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:30:11 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Better enjoy this lovely sunshine while we've got it, there are chances
of rain for the coming weekend.  I've noticed a lot of birds out
enjoying the weather lately.  Won't be long and we may have residents in
some of our new trees on campus!

Our Board of Regents will meet today for the first time in a couple of
months, since their last scheduled meeting was called off due to the
threat of bad weather.

Happy Birthday wishes go out for tomorrow to Gaylon Brannon of our Meat
Lab, and for Sunday to Patricia Rector of our Financial Aid Office.  I
hope they both have a great time on their birthdays and their whole weekend!

Due to employee illness, we will not open the Cyber Cafe or Grill
today.  And due to the massive turnout expected for Mountaineer Monday,
we will not be operating the Grill then either.   Don't give up hope
though, you can get that sandwich you're craving once again next Tuesday
if all goes according to plan.

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburgers
             French fries
             Scalloped potatoes
             Green beans
              Squash
              Fish strips

And for dessert have a luscious helping of Strawberry Shortcake!

Have a great weekend,