[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Jan. 8, 2010

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 8 09:43:25 CST 2010

Hi folks,

You'd better rest up this weekend, stay in and keep warm, 'cause next
Monday everything will kick into high gear again!  All the activity will
probably make it seem like a madhouse around here after this relatively
peaceful, quiet week, but it'll be good to have the students and faculty
back with us.

FYI:  The Cafeteria and Cyber Cafe are now set up to accept Visa,
MasterCard and Discover credit cards, so if you're on campus with no
cash, but you do have your credit card, we've now got you covered for
lunch.

We've now made it up to a whopping 12 degrees according to my computer.
And there's a breeze blowing, so subtract some off of that and you'll
get what it feels like it is outside.  Don't go outside unless you're
really prepared for it.  I saw on the news the other day where a guy had
just dashed out to get cigarettes, with no shoes, socks or shirt on and
got himself locked out in the snow.  Five hours later his neighbor
spotted him and called an ambulance.  They were able to revive him but
he had frostbite and is going to lose a toe.  Now, to me, that's a
really great reason to quit smoking!  Think of that if you're having a
tough time with a New Year's resolution to kick the habit!

If you are brave enough to bundle up and get out this weekend, come by
our PAWS adoption day at Alco on Saturday!  We'll actually get to set up
inside the alcove right in front with lots of little (and big) cuties
that need good homes with loving families.

Our menu for today includes:
            Stew
            Cornbread
            Pizza
            Chicken strips
            French fries

And for dessert, have a Brownie or some Banana Pudding.

Bundle up and have a great weekend,