[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Jan. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 22 09:45:16 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Wow, yesterday, last night and this morning turned out a lot colder than
I expected!  When I went out this morning to get in the car and come to
work, it was covered in what looked like a really heavy dew, but when I
turned my windshield wipers on it, it turned out to be frozen!

I'm looking forward to a nice weekend, even though I'm sure mine is
going to include some quality time with a couple of rolls of quarters
and a good book at the laundromat, since my washing machine went on
strike.  It's old enough to drive, I don't know why it would quit on me
now.  I'm hoping my husband can fix it.  He recently had to put a new
motor in our heating unit, so he does have some skills, (even though
he'd rather I didn't find that out).   Seems like it's one of those
times when as soon as you get one thing fixed, the next thing breaks down.

Congratulations to EOSC Horticulture instructor Penny Raspotnik-Jones
for being nominated for Ag Woman of the Year.  I know she's been really
nice and helpful in answering my curious "What is that plant?"
questions, and that's just a drop in the bucket of her knowledge of
horticulture and agriculture.  Best of luck in the competition, Penny.

Happy Birthday wishes go out this weekend to Cafeteria worker Rhonda
McInnis on Saturday, and Office of Student Affairs worker London White
on Sunday.  I hope they both enjoy their big day.

Our menu for today includes:
                Fish patties
                Hot wings
                French fries
                Baked beans
                Corn on the cob
                Macaroni and cheese
                California blend vegetables

And for dessert, satisfy your sweet tooth with a Peanut Butter Brownie.

Have a great weekend,