[Eoscstudents] 2010 Spring Disbursements

Helen Bryan hbryan at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 25 09:21:47 CST 2010

Dear Students,

Just wanted to let you know that with today being the last day to add/drop
classes and the last day to charge books at the book store, we will begin
disbursement of refund checks soon.  In order to make this process easier on
you the student and us at the business office here are a few tips for you:

1.       Please check the address you have on file.  You may do this by
going your web advisor account.

2.      Please have a photo ID, either a driver's license or a student ID
when picking up your check.

3.      We cannot give your check to anyone but you, so please do not have
your parent or grandparent check for you.

4.      You may request your check be mailed by signing up for it at one of
the campus's or replying to this email.  In doing so you are giving Eastern
the right to apply your current financial aid to any balance owed to the
college, past or present before issuing a refund.

I will try to send out an email and let you know when the first
disbursements will be.

Helen Bryan

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Accounting Assistant I/Cashier