[Eoscstudents] (no subject)

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 27 17:20:16 CST 2010

Hello

I know everyone is excited about our possible ice/snow storm..ha!  When you
go to the grocery store (or home to Mom's) to stock up, just pick up an
extra item (non-perishable) to drop in one of SSS's boxes for our food
drive.  Just one item per person will make a good show.  We don't want Carl
Albert or ECU to out do us.  Do we???  Your contributions in the past two
years have been greatly appreciated by us and I'm sure the beneficiaries.
Once again, I want to say thanks and you are all very generous, even in hard
times.

June Haynes

Student Support Services

PS

There should be a brightly decorated box on the first floor of each
building.  We will be glad to pick up your items.

EXT. 822, 823, 825, 860