[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 7

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 7 09:16:08 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Looks like we've got a 30-50% chance of rain today, and with all the
cloud cover we've got, I wouldn't be surprised if it came through.  At
least it'll keep the temperature down to the mid 80s or so, (which will
probably feel like the mid 90s), but it won't actually be as bad as it
seems like our July temperatures usually are.

This is the last week for Upward Bound this summer, so after that it'll
be pretty quiet around here for about a week, and then Singing School
Camp will hit bringing people of all ages from all over the United
States for their annual summer pilgrimage to our part of the world.
Then before we know it, it'll be time for Orientation and classes
starting back.  Better make good use of your last few Summer Hours
Fridays while you can!

Our menu for today includes:
             Pork chops
             Navy beans
             Seasoned potato wedges
             Cabbage
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, we have Apricot Cobbler.

For dinner this evening we'll be serving:
          Pizza
          Pasta bar
          Garlic bread

And Brownies for dessert.