[Eoscstudents] Cafeteria Special of the Day for Mon. July 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 12 09:34:23 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, Upward Bound is over for this summer.  All those kids have gone
back home to enjoy the rest of their summer, and we're waiting on
Singing School to start this weekend.  That's usually the last big
hurrah for summer break, but I see this year we have a Basketball Camp
scheduled the week after that with new EOSC Head Basketball Coach Scott
Edgar.   And the week after that we start in with Resident Aide training
and then Orientation and the Fall semester starts and here we go again!

The Cyber Cafe will be in full swing this week, with a different special
to watch for each day.

Today's special:
Mountaineer Burger, chips & your choice of Fountain Drink for $3.00.

The Mountaineer Burger is an old fashioned, hand pressed, charbroiled
hamburger that'll have your mouth watering!   Come try one today!

The Cafeteria will close at 1:00 all this week.