[Eoscstudents] Cyber Cafe Special for Tues. July 13: Hot Panini Sandwich $3 deal

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 13 09:46:45 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

I think maybe our full fledged hot summer weather has arrived (again).
There are still some clouds around, but I think they're just there to
tease us.  It rained a few drops at the house yesterday evening, and
thundered enough to make you think a rainstorm was coming, but that's
it.  It was all bark.  And according to the Weather Channel, there's a
steady string of 90's coming at us over the next several days, and at
most a 20% chance of rain, so get out those shorts and tank tops, you'll
be needing them!

It looks like there are several birthdays among our EOSC family today.
Custodial Supervisor, Betty Eason, celebrates her big day today, along
with instructors Debbie Layton, and  Kristen Turner.  I hope they all
have a great day.

Our Cyber Cafe Special of the Day features a Hot Panini Sandwich, Chips,
and your choice of a Fountain Drink for $3.00.
This flavorful sandwich is made with your choice of Ham, Chicken or
Turkey, with grilled bell peppers, mozzarella cheese, sliced tomato and
herb and garlic spread on a ciabatta bun.  Try it once and you'll be
hooked!

Keep cool,