[Eoscstudents] Important message from SSS

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 13 11:10:41 CDT 2010

The week of July 26 - 29, Student Support Services (SSS) will conduct a
summer workshop for new students to get them ready for college.

The following week, August 2 - 6, SSS will present workshops from 9-11
am.  THESE WORKSHOPS ARE REQUIRED!  If you want to get books or be
eligible to apply for Grant Aid you must attend on one of those days.
For Wilburton, the days are August 2nd, 4th, and 6th, and in McAlester,
the days are August 3rd and 5th.  The time is the same for all.  If you
have something that cannot be rescheduled, then you will need to call
June Haynes at 918-465-1822 or Kathy Howe at 918-465-1860. Sorry folks,
but this is necessary because of the new law.

Also, we are expecting to hear this week about our refunding.  If we are
refunded, it will be for 5 years, and we won't have to reapply for 4
years.  I will keep you advised.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services