[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 1 10:09:30 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

The Cafeteria crew is back and fully operational today.  We're having a
regular line menu plus the grill, so if you've been missing the regular
meals or just gotten your fill of grill for a while, you're in luck.

A few recent birthdays to note are Drexel Browne, our pastry cook, who
just retired after celebrating her birthday last Monday May 24, Dean of
Students, Sally Davis, who celebrated her birthday last Tues. May 25,
and Physical Education instructor Loma Messex, who celebrated her
birthday Sun. May 30.  I hope they all enjoyed their special day.

Camp season is kicking off here on campus, so get ready to be seeing
lots of new, young faces around.  Let's all do our part to make them
feel welcome, and help see that they have a good experience while here
with us.  It won't be too long before they'll be college shopping, and
we want them to think of Eastern first.

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken strips
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli and cheese
             Corn
             Biscuits

And for dessert, have a helping of delicious Blackberry Cobbler!